Conveyancing & Property Law
Stewart Conveyancing understands that buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people.
At Stewart Conveyancing, we cater to all people making property transactions anywhere in New South Wales.
Stewart Conveyancing is also available on weekends and after hours (via mobile and email).
Stewart Conveyancing can assist you with:
- Preparation of Contract for sale
- Contract review
- Arrange pest/building/strata inspection/reports
- Residential (including strata and community title)
- Vacant land (unregistered and registered)
- “Off the plan” purchases
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Auction enquiries (including Contract review)
- Section 66W Certificate (but only when we are acting on the purchase)
- Assistance for first home buyers
and much more.
Contact Michelle Stewart on 0419 289 010
Think Conveyancing…Think Stewart Conveyancing